Her holiday was a mad rush of sensory stimuli and, inevitably, too short.
- American doughnuts and coffee at the Vic Markets;
- watching a two-year-old enjoy the dinner Prudence cooked so much he was not able to get enough pasta into his mouth;
- the Edinburgh Military Tattoo (the beginning point of the holiday);
- rain (those in Perth will understand the significance);
- buying stunning designer earrings in Balmain;
- dim sum lunch with dear friends here;
- Glebe Point Road;
- buying hand-made espresso cups at Toby's Estate;
- catching up with old friends here;
- coffee here;
- meeting new nieces;
- coffee and breakfast here; and
- wandering through here.